Monday, December 27, 2010

Dior Product Review: Hydra Life Cream with SPF


After using many products (La Mer - Gel and Creme, Sisley, La Prairie...etc) for my thirsty dry skin, I decided to purchase this Dior product for which I read quite good reviews about. I have been using it for a few days and as the label says, it is extremely hydrating. It sorts of melts in your skin and blends in without leaving any greasy residue. It contains less chemicals than the usual creams and I'm pretty content with the result. I wanted something that would hydrate me during freezing New York weather and has anti-aging property. Now regarding Anti-aging property, you can't tell much unless you use it for a long time but since it has some, I'm happy that it will keep the fine lines and wrinkles on the minimum.

If anyone wants to purchase this product, it's available in all the major retail stores and cost around $56. It's a nice product that doesn't break the bank and I think people who thirst for nice products on a budget, this is the one to try.

Love,

Guilty Glam Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...