Wednesday, October 26, 2011

YSL VIP SALE REVIEW



What a day, I must say! To sum it up, it was the most amazing, yummiest high-end designer sale that you can't get enough of, breaks your bank, yet there is no regret that it did. I had the most wonderful time just browsing around this VIP sale and the associates that are working are also very helpful.

First off, the prices are as follow:

Women's Ready-To-Wear
Tops: $100
Blouses: $150
Pants: $150

Skirts: $150
Dresses: $350
Jackets: $350
Coats: $550
Sweaters: $250

Accessories
Handbags:
    Blue Tag: $300
    Green Tag: $400
    Purple Tag: $600
    Red Tag: $700
Small Leather accessories : Such as Wallets, Wrist-lets, etc- $50
Necklaces: $100
Bracelets: $75
Rings: $50
Earrings: $50
Scarves: $50
Sunglasses: $100 - Buy 2 get 1 free
Belts: $50 - Buy 2, get 1 FREE

Shoes:
Flats: $100
High heels: $200
Trib Pumps & Heels: $350
Boots: $500

Men's shoes: $250

Be warned my friends that the wait to get inside the sale is really long, even today! By the time I came out with my goodies, it was almost 4:30pm and I got inside around 12:30pm. Number one reason for this annoying wait is that there are only THREE cash registers that are cashing people out and the line for people to pay is so long that it takes about two hours for them to pay. By the time I got out, the line for people to get in was so long that it went around the corner all the way on 6th ave. and people stopped me and asked if it was even worth waiting for this (Yes it was, and I felt truly bad for them because they were letting people in at a snail pace). 

All and all, the sale was truly fantastic; there was enough for everyone to buy, especially people on a budget. The accessories like wallets and scarves are only $50 (Seriously?! - I'm still in disbelief). YSL flats are only for $100 which is pretty fantastic because all these prices are dirt cheap comparatively to their retails prices. Moreover, I was able to score a sweater that was $995 retail, and I paid only $100. Also, there were perfumes for men and women, few body lotions and creams, few make-up compacts, and all were for $10. They will be restocking tomorrow and the last day, I've heard the associate say that there will be further price reductions (that usually means that everything is basically picked through-still worth it!). This sale, I can not say it enough, was the best sale I have attended this entire year. 

I also want to apologize that I was not able to present you with too many pictures (as I was just busy lugging around so much merchandise that my arm almost fell off) but I do have one and I would like to say the picture is worth a thousand words. 

Pointers for tomorrow: Please go in early so you have enough time to wait. Sale will be starting at 8am and ending at 8pm. Please choose your time wisely as they will be replenishing tomorrow.

Here is a further more details on the sale by Racked NY.

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...