Friday, May 11, 2012

SAMPLE SALE: LOEFFLER RANDALL


Just when I take a break from shopping and count my finances, there comes in another sample sale that springs me out of my chair. Although Loeffler Randall sample sale happens bi-annually, I still get extremely excited as if it was the first time. The reason is the comfort and downtown chic style of the shoes. They are always beautifully crafted hence I can never pass up on this sale. So here it is, I hope you share the same feelings toward this brand as I do and enjoy the sale starting May 17th till May 19th.

Location:  525 Broadway, 4th floor



FYI: I have gotten a pair of patent leather boots just for $100 for which I have gotten tons of compliments. Happy Shopping!

Previous Report: To get an idea of what the sale looks like, click here to read Racked.com preview of the last year sale.

Image Courtesy: Loeffler Randall FB page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...