Thursday, July 5, 2012

BEAUTY: BIODERMA CREALINE H20


With face cleansing being the first ritual before going to bed (I hope it's yours as well), the cleanser used should be mild, non-abrasive, and gentle to the eyes. Now, many products promise all the things aforementioned, but most of them actually do the opposite of what they say. Harsh, very oily but for me, stinging eye is really the point when the product hits the trash. After looking and looking, I finally found a hero product that has not irritated my skin (honestly) even after stripping make-up off and on like four times within an hour.

Bioderma Crealine H20, ubiquitous in the French pharmacies, not easily found in America, has been the most amazing cleanser. After first use, it cleared away foundation, lipstick, eye-shadow and mascara with a sweep. Weirdly, I'm so used to oily cleansers, that the non oily base was so refreshing. It also leaves no residue behind, feels like you just cleansed with water. No dry scaly skin, just feels clean and fresh. This product is soap and detergent free, neutral pH and has essential cucumber extract which is known to be soothing to skin. It is so unique, dissolves any product on the spot and ultra sensitive, that even acne prone skin individuals also benefit from it. 

Although, expensive from the usual cleansers in the market, but little goes a long way so it is worth the investment. Even after long day of work with make-up embedded in my pores, just one cleanse and I can go to sleep in peace. Since I started using Bioderma, I have not looked back at any other cleansers in the market. If I have interested you to give it a shot, click here and share your experience if you are a user.


Image Courtesy: Icovetthee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...