Monday, September 19, 2011

LONDON FASHION WEEK REVIEW: MATTHEW WILLIAMSON S/S 2012

London fashion week has begun and one of my favorite Brit-designer is Matthew Williamson. His aesthetics and design concept is unique, refreshing and beautiful. Meticulous attention to details and style makes every piece classic and timeless.

In his words, this year (Spring/Summer 2012) inspiration is:

“I’m looking back at our brand’s DNA and what it means to me after 15 years. My SS12 prints are inspired by the fusion of nature and technology. And I’m also finding inspiration in Japanese culture.”
Some of the pieces that I'm loving are as follow:







 And if you are wondering as I was wondering that who made those fabulous shoes, they are from Charlotte Olympia. Please click here to visit her website. And to view the complete collection, please click here.

Do tell me what you think of this collection and his colors. I'm sure you will love it! Happy Fashion Month!



Image Courtesy: [Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...