Wednesday, September 21, 2011

NUDE OBSESSION

Nude, nude, nude and details! I saw this pair of nude pump by Christian Louboutin, Duvette, and they are absolutely divine. The gold tip and gold wrap around the shoe makes this pair perfect for holiday season. The fact they are $675 a pair, still doesn't deter me from buying them for this season. Maybe, Ill just wait a tad bit to see if I can find them on a wee-bit of discount somewhere, which is highly unlikely!



Another pair I loved from Louboutin are round toe pump, Helmour, cost $595, also very sweet looking. Not an equal alternative to the one above, but very agreeable.



Although, both above are my 1st and 2nd choices, I found these chic pair of Sam Edelman with a cute studded bow for $175. If my heart doesn't beat too fast for the two above, I might settle on this less expensive, while mildly denting my wallet, beautiful nude pair of pumps.




Tell me how you like these pair and which one I should settle on? 

Image courtesy: [Bloomingdales, Christianlouboutin.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...