Thursday, December 15, 2011

CHANTECAILLE SALE *UPDATE*


*UPDATE*

I tired making it to this sale as early as possible and ended up there around noon. I thought that was a decent time given that it is the first day of the sale and only been two hours into the sale. To my surprise, most of the stuff was already gone, especially, the rose water ($10), milk cleanser ($10), skin care value sets ($160, $200) and Nano-gold set ($330). They did have plenty of bronzers, highlighters, eye-shadow kits, eye-shadows, make-up value sets, shower-gels and candles. The prices were all ranging from $25 to $50 and some were $70. All and all, if you are a fan of this line, its likely that you will find stuff for yourself or for gift giving (which is not a bad idea). I did ask if they will restock, they said mostly with the compacts and make-up related stuff and they do not have anymore skin-care value set and the like. I also try to press if they will slash prices but people at the register were clear that these prices were final. Good Luck my dear shoppers and enjoy some luxury make-up and here are some things I bought.


Chantecaille - Loose power $25 (Orig. $62), Aqua Blush $15 (Orig. $45), Highlighter $50 (Orig. $98)

One more day left, so try making it there! Happy Shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...