Friday, December 2, 2011

*SAMPLE SALE ALERT* RAG AND BONE



This month is another month of sample sales and I'm especially excited about Rag and Bone. Merely because who doesn't need great pair of jeans and that too, designer. This sale has already started today (Yeah! I know I'm late only because I've been sick as a dog) but I hear good things. They are carrying all the sizes for men and women so you and your partner can take the trip together to this particular sale. Along that, they are also carrying sweater and other apparel from their line and shoes.



Where: Chelsea Market, 75 ninth Ave.
When: Dec 1st - Dec 4th
Time: Dec 1st - 2nd (10:30am-8pm), Dec 3rd (12-7pm), Dec 4th (12-5pm)

HAPPY SHOPPING!

Image Courtesy: [Rag and Bone]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...