Thursday, August 25, 2011

FNO: MISSONI X TARGET



A few days ago, I let you in on my desire to get my hands on the Missoni collab collection with Target. Although, the collection is set to release on Sept. 13th, New Yorkers can get a sneak peek on Fashions night out. Angela Missonio and Margherita Maccapani will be there to greet guests and first 20 guests who will spend 100 dollars will get a chance to take a family style portrait with the designers. Also, whoever will purchase the FNO t-shirt within the first hour will be entered in a Missoni for Targe prize pack selected by the designers themselves.

WHERE: 1095 6TH Ave., at 42nd st., New York, NY 10018
When: Doors open at 6:00 pm. 

Please click here to view my post on Missoni for Target and my favorite picks.

Image Courtesy: [Vogue]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...