Friday, August 19, 2011

MISSONI X TARGET







It's always exciting to see premier designers collaborate to make affordable collection with different department and independent stores. This year, the legendary Italian fashion house, Missoni is introducing their collection at Target which will include apparel for women, men, girls, boys and baby. Along with that they are also designing a home good collection that will have colorful patterns and chic designs significant of their aesthetics all at affordable prices.

According to the press release, the prices will range from $2.99 to $599.99 with most items costing less that $40. The line will be available on Sept. 13 to Oct. 22, 2011 and some items will be available online-only. 

Some of the pieces from the collection that I'm loving and will be lining up to get my hands on, please click below:





Jerset Bra and Pants (Love the pants) :$19.99 & $39.99 

Perfect for Fall! Beautiful color and pattern - Chiffon Sweater $44.99 and Shorts $39.99


Very Chic Baby Doll Set: $29.99

Love these Ballet Flats! Only for $29.99!

What a beautiful Hat! $24.99

These are significant of Missioni! $19.99

I would dream in this throw - $39.99

This will go in my apartment perfectly! $29.99

This will just add chicness to my apartment  -  $39.99 


Ultimate traveler - $49.99 & $169.99 ( I hope the quality is sturdy )

There are still more stuff that I'm loving but I don't want to Missoni-out the entire apartment therefore, I'm trying to choose things wisely. Although, who knows what will happen when the time comes. Stay tuned and mark you calendars, these type of collaboration don't happen often.

[Image Credit: Target]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...